Thursday, July 2, 2009

Platform shoes

Ok, these are not exactly my favourite type of heels but I've cracked for them on my last visit to the mall:

They are the usual 4" high and they are very confortable.

They are made of genuine leather and can easily be worn hidden under the jeans, on most public places:

Of course, I still don't dare to go into crowded places wearing feminine shoes but that will come.

They are very practical to drive - its only a matter of adjusting your seat's distance.

I really think that they look great - especially if viewed from the front. Here's a couple of pics, so that you can judge by yourself:

I'll definately be wearing this shoes often this summer - yet not with shorts! ;-)

The sole is made from a composite material and it's very silent to walk with these sandals, as there isn't the usual "click clack" sound of the spiky heels, which I use most often.

I really love them and here's a small selection of photos of mee wearing those sandals:

Very cute, aren't they? Here's a couple more of pics:

I think that they are rather classy, aren't they?

I'm currently considering buying these shoes:

Very cool, aren't they? Even if I prefer spiky heels, I'm very tempted to buy those.

Let's wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment