Saturday, January 24, 2009

The boot cut jeans have arrived!

The boot cut jeans have arrived! Hooray!

I went out and bought a pair of Celio bootcut jeans for men. I think that they just look great with my favorite 4" pumps. Have a look and decide for yourself :

This just makes me want to go out in public and so some walking! Unfortunately I have my kids at home today - which is an awesome thing in itself - except that I can do no heeling! :-(

I've taken some risks to make these pictures while they were playing upstairs (God Bless Nintendo!!!).

Anyway, I couldn't resist trying the pumps with the boot cut jeans NOW! :-D

And who cares if they don't completely hide the shoes?!? "Showing of" is part of th thrill, I reckon...

I think that the bootcut jeans combined with the 4" stilettos even look good when sitting on my desk, writing this article. Judge for yourselves:

Makes me think that for a start, I will work on a masculine/androgynous dress code integrating heels. That's what I feel more confortable doing now.
Of course, everything is possible! ;-)

For the next week I will going away with my daughter's school for a ski trip. I think I will sneak in my heels on my luggage ;-) ... is this an accident waiting to happen?!?
Will I have the chance to wear my heels without the other parents or children noticing?!?
Mwahahahaha! This looks like an interesting challenge... ;-)

Stay tuned for more when I get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment