Saturday, January 24, 2009

Early crossdressing

I must admit that my previous success going out with heels has made me want to try wearing them with a different outfit.
For starters, i just decided to try a black legging with a skirt.

First I've tried with my brown boots that I usually wear covered by my jeans. Here's what it looks like:

Not bad isn't it? "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! I'm about to loose controla nd I think I like it... oh yeah!"

The next series of two pics was done wearing 4" pumps:

I'm sorry by the quality of the pics but these were taken with my mobile phone. I'll be using it until I buy some batteries for the camcorder.

I will definately look more into this CD thingy... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. where is a good place to buy high heels?i always find they dont have my size in the styles i want.very frustrating

    ReplyDelete